How I Can Help You

If you live in Carlton, Carlton North, Docklands, North Melbourne, Kensington, CBD, East Melbourne, Parkville, West Melbourne or Princes Hill, I'm here to represent you in the Victorian state Parliament.

My job and privilege as your local MP is to stand up for the issues that matter to you, and assist you in any way I can.

I want to hear from you

I want to hear about the issues affecting you. Have a concern?

Contact Us

We can help you

My team and I have had many successes. We work hard to make a real difference in the lives of local people.

I can help people in the electorate of Melbourne with

  • Dealing with State Government departments and agencies, such as housing, education and community services

  • Witnessing and verifying documents

  • Helping you find a grant for your local project

  • Providing advice on local venues for your events

  • Attending your local event

  • Lending you a small marquee or PA system for your event

  • Advocating and running campaigns on issues that matter to you

Need my help?

Contact Us

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Join other supporters in taking action

Help us spread the word and share here